Do you ever wonder what happens inside the cloud?
tennerr is a vibrant, fast-growing technology firm with offices all over the world that caters to a vibrant and enthusiastic global developer community. Our goal is to make cloud computing accessible to all developers. On a scale unrivaled by any, we are tackling some of the most difficult and fascinating technical projects now in existence.
We need individuals that are enthusiastic about creating features that developers will adore!
The Storage Team at tennerr is a distributed team that creates and manages cloud-scale distributed storage that powers both internal and external jobs and products for our clients. Our customers will use our flexible and potent solutions to ship their software as quickly, easily, and securely as feasible.
The Spaces S3-compatible object store’s operations and the development of its middleware, edge, and API solutions are supported by the Object Storage Team.
A scale-up storage platform engineer is needed to assist with the development and support of both existing and upcoming storage platforms.
The chosen candidate will have the chance to significantly improve important software, give back to the open source community, and troubleshoot intriguing cloud-scale issues. This position is presently only accessible remotely and reports to the Engineering Manager of the Object Storage team.
What You Will Do:
- directing engineering work to produce cutting-edge storage solutions
- assisting in the development and management of distributed systems
- Go and other language programming
- working with a flexible, self-driven group of peers
- utilizing and contributing to communities of free and open source software
- solving challenging puzzles in a stimulating technical environment
Your Contribution to tennerr:
- An enthusiasm for writing well-engineered code and experience with Linux operating systems and solid networking basics
- knowledge of native cloud technologies and protocols
- having the capacity to effectively communicate ideas to peers and mentees while contributing meaningfully to conversations on designs,
- implementations, design patterns, and processes
- having experience with parallelism and concurrency models in a modern programming language
- Bonus: gRPC, S3, distributed data stores, or kubernetes expertise
Why Working for tennerr Will Be Fun:
- We provide our worker’s rewards. The wage range for this position is determined by the qualifications and necessary years of experience. In addition to base pay, employees may be eligible for bonuses, the value of which is based on both individual and organizational success.
- Additionally, we provide qualified workers equity compensation in the form of grants of equity upon hiring and the choice to take part in our
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- We are in favor of growth. Some of the industry’s brightest and most fascinating people will be your coworkers. We are a high-performance company that constantly pushes its teams and workers to advance. We constantly strive to improve, and we make significant investments in staff growth through organized mentoring and other internal initiatives. We compensate every employee for pertinent conferences, training, and education.
- We are concerned for your welfare. We provide employees with a competitive range of perks in addition to cash and equity remuneration. In the
- We value inclusivity and diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, marital status, veteran status, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status. We are an equal opportunity workplace.
- Submit your CV with a cover letter about why you would be the best person for this position to: email@example.com
tennerr is one of the world’s best jobs platform for entrepreneurs around the globe. We’re on a mission to empower our worldwide community of customers — and entrepreneurs everywhere — by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. www.tennerr.com
*This is a remote role