The following Payment Terms govern payments made or received through www.tennerr.com (the “Site”), operated by tennerr Ltd.
tennerr Ltd. processes all card payments made through the Site. By making or receiving payments through the Site, you accept and agree to be bound by these Payment Terms. These terms are in addition to tennerr’s General Terms of Job and any other applicable terms.
- tennerr Balance: the aggregate amount of your earnings as a seller and any returned payments from canceled orders as a buyer.
- Payment Jobs Provider(s): job providers that handle payments made through the Site, including collection of funds from buyers, remittance and withdrawal of funds to sellers, and holding of funds in connection with tennerr Balances.
- Earnings: money earned by sellers from completed orders, which can be withdrawn or used to purchase on tennerr, subject to these Terms.
- For each job sold and successfully completed, your account will be credited with earnings equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- tennerr will credit earnings to sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is canceled, the funds paid will be returned to the buyer’s tennerr Balance.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any taxes that may apply to them.
- tennerr is appointed as the seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments from buyers and remitting those payments to the seller. The seller agrees that payment from buyer to tennerr shall be considered the same as payment made directly to the seller. In the event that tennerr does not remit any such amounts to the seller, the seller will have recourse only against tennerr and not the buyer directly.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of tennerr’s Payment Job Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for Withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with tennerr’s Payment Jobs Provider. All payment jobs, including withdrawal jobs, will be provided by tennerr’s Payment Jobs Provider.
- Your tennerr profile can be associated with only one account from each tennerr withdrawal method. A Payment Job Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one tennerr profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the relevant page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of tennerr’s withdrawal options. To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
- For security concerns, tennerr may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple tennerr accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- In certain cases, Sellers may withdraw Revenues in several different currencies. All currency exchange jobs in connection with such withdrawals are performed by tennerr’s Payment Jobs Providers. Your tennerr Balance is always derived from its US$ value and, therefore, the local currency amount of your tennerr Balance may change daily in accordance with exchange rate fluctuations and also includes conversion fees. Sellers always have the option to withdraw Revenues in US$.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to tennerr’s approval.
- Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
Purchasing on tennerr works as follows:
- Customers pay tennerr to create an order from a seller’s job page or custom offer, using the “Order” button. tennerr partners with payment jobs providers to collect all payments from buyers, transfer those payments to sellers, and hold funds in connection with tennerr balances. All payment jobs on the tennerr platform are performed by tennerr’s payment jobs providers.
- tennerr serves as the seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its payment jobs provider, if applicable) from the buyer and remitting those payments to the seller. The buyer’s payment obligation to the seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by tennerr (or its payment jobs provider, as applicable), and tennerr (via its payment jobs provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the seller in the manner described in these payment terms. In the event that tennerr (via payment jobs provider) does not remit any such amounts to the seller, the seller will have recourse only against tennerr and not the buyer directly.
- In most locations, purchases on tennerr can be made by using one of the following payment methods: credit card, PayPal, tennerr credits or existing tennerr balance. Additional payment methods may apply in certain locations. Job fees are added at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. Your existing tennerr balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer sellers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the www.tennerr.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to customer support.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on tennerr, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on tennerr; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
Disputes and Cancellations on tennerr work as follows:
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the resolution center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the site, users can contact tennerr’s customer support department for assistance.
- Basics: order cancellations can be performed on tennerr, when eligible, by customer support or through the resolution center per order. Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these payment terms. Doing so may get your account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the job provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter. tennerr, through its payment jobs provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason. If an order is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the buyer’s tennerr balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by sellers based on the seller’s gig and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions they wish to offer, including no revisions. Requests for revisions can be performed through the order page while the order is marked as delivered. Requesting to gain more jobs from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the request revisions button is not allowed.
- Order Cancellations: tennerr encourages buyers and sellers to resolve job disputes mutually using the resolution center. Eligibility for requests to tennerr to cancel an order will be assessed by our customer support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our terms of job and/or our community standards, general misconduct, and improper usage of the tennerr delivery system.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our customer support team, up to 14 days after the order (or milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our customer support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the amounts paid for the canceled order will be returned to the buyer’s tennerr balance and will be deducted from the seller’s tennerr balance or, if there are no sufficient amounts in the seller’s tennerr balance, from future revenues of such seller.
- You must use the tennerr resolution center to address your concerns and desired resolution related to the job provided by their seller prior to contacting customer support. Customer support will not take any action against orders where the applicable has failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s job and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of tennerr. Any non-permitted usage of tennerr encountered during an order, after being reviewed by our customer support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to, using the job for illegal or unauthorized activities, or attempting to circumvent the tennerr platform or the payment process.
- If you are a buyer and you have been charged for an order that you did not authorize, please contact customer support immediately. tennerr will investigate the matter and take appropriate action to resolve the issue.
- If you are a seller, you will be held responsible for any cancellation or refund requests that result from your failure to deliver the job or deliver it as described in your gig page, or from any violation of tennerr’s terms of job or community standards.
- In case of any disputes, tennerr reserves the right to make the final decision and take appropriate action to resolve the issue, which may include canceling the order, issuing a refund, or placing funds on hold.
- By using the tennerr platform, you agree to these terms and conditions for disputes and cancellations. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact customer support for assistance.
We believe that this policy is fair and transparent, and we will continue to review and adjust it as necessary to ensure the best experience for our community members. If you have any questions or concerns about our transaction fee.