- Overview At tennerr, we understand the importance of protecting your business and our platform. That is why we have implemented a Clearing Period as a form of protection for our sellers. and the platform as a whole.
- Purpose The purpose of the Clearing Period is to allow a certain amount of time for buyers to request a refund or chargeback in case they have a change of mind.
- Duration The Clearing Period is 14 days by default, starting from the moment the job is marked as completed.
- In-Site Balance During the Clearing Period, the money earned from a job will be held in a temporary holding account and will not be transferred to the seller’s in-Site balance until the Clearing Period has ended.
- Note Please note that the Clearing Period may be extended or shortened based on the discretion of tennerr.
By using our platform, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this policy. tennerr reserves the right to modify or terminate the Clearing Period at any time without notice.